13 September 2009

FREEPEOPLE

Hi, I just had to mention how amazing Freepeople's fall looks are! I'm basically drooling over too many pieces to mention! About two year's ago I bought a really amazing black sheer sleeved empire dress that had the most adorable print on it, and to my surprise there is a similar, yet different, dress that I must find a way to purchase! I only find myself wanting this dress more and more, because I have worn the other for so many occasions and I know that this would be comparable in wearability....of course I would choose the non-black option which happens to be my favorite color.....emerald city green!!! For all of you that may be interested in taking a peak at the new arrivals just click on the FREEPEOPLE title at the bottom of this page and find yourself in the beauty:)

...enjoy...

s.r.

No comments:

Post a Comment