08 October 2009

...meow...

As I walked into Forever21 the other day I suddenly realized that I actually stepped into the jungle! It appeared that every other rack was leopard inspired...every color was included from the classic tan and black to the very non-traditional green leopard. I have never seen a green hued leopard, but I'm sure that I would be equally terrified! The leopard-print jacket is such a fun way to add a print to your everyday look. The fit that I like best is the 3/4 sleeve cropped version in the classic tan and black color! This 50's inspired garment looks great for a night out on the town, a day at the office and even for running errands. So the next time your looking for something playful...slip into your leopard-print jacket and let the fun begin! meow!

...enjoy...

s.r.

No comments:

Post a Comment