12 October 2009

model as muse

I bought a coffee table book a few months ago...While in NY over the summer I dragged my fiance to the Met. While scanning the list of exhibitions I saw it in black and white. The Model as Muse: Embodying Fashion. My heart instantly started beating faster and a fashion tear was brought to my eye...yes, really a tear! The exhibit was absolutely amazing! It was a visual tour of fashion and its muse. Models. To be able to see these moments in fashion history really brought my love to a whole new level! The Model as Muse highlighted all the models that have advanced fashion. My two favorites were present, Jessica Stam and Gemma Ward-amazing! So you see I bought this coffee table, and I just love it! Check out the site for pictures!!!!! www.metmuseum.org/

...enjoy...

s.r.

No comments:

Post a Comment